Public Relations Internship
Location: Kawartha Lakes | Remote
AquaFire Marketing is looking for a Marketing or Public Relations Student to fill the open internship position. This is a great position for a student that is looking to gain real work experience for a growing company.
Education: Currently enrolled in Public Relations Program
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Support the development and execution of communications materials (email communications, company newsletters, presentations, calendar invitations, website content, internal videos, social content, etc.)
· Actively participate in team meetings and assists team members as needed
· Monitor and engage with potential and existing customers through e-mail, blog forums, social media, and other mediums to increase user awareness, engagement and respond to inquiries
· Ensure management is informed and up-to-date on the status/progress of projects, and all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
· Promote AquaFire Marketing brand on social media channels
· Compile media list for each client and develop creative and story angles to get published.
· Generate Marketing Reports on a bi-weekly and monthly basis for clients and provide insight as to the progress and direction of their campaigns
· Develop visually appealing and print ready marketing material and presentations
· Content writing for AquaFire Marketing and clients and updating to the respectable platforms.
Please submit resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org